- Antagonistic for the sake of safe-guarding myself
- Straightforward and critical, cos’ that’s just the way i am- i am entitled to my opinions, just not facts.
- Quick tempered, because i’m not exactly a patient person
- Frank because i’d rather people know than let myself be misconstrued
- Open about RA because it’s a disease that’s poorly understood
- Pissy when RA is active so anyone who steps on my toes will get it from me!
- FAT because this is how the society dictates it to be, and how i perceive myself
- Happy-go-lucky because everyone has their story and i have mine- i have no right to impose on others so i can only be that happy