things that have happened in the past week:
- got a subacromial triamcinolone injection in my left shoulder for the rotator cuff tendinitis that has persisted for 2+ months, with false hopes. it’s been a week and it’s still giving me much grief.
- DMARDs are held off by rheumy again. beginning to agree with rheumy that i might be growing out of my RA. yay?
- the ankle with the torn ligament is getting much better with plenty of rest!
- infection on my arm with a lot of frank pus. gross.
- decided to return to class right after i come back from my silent retreat in Chiang Mai. so that will be early May. parents are still worried i’m pushing myself too hard???
- almost 2 weeks out! oh my life is boring.